Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Aes Corporate Take Over

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I can't confirm

But Neighbours is spelled Nabors

Nabors has not made a press release about this yet

If it is true, I don't think the deal is done

Any information about the deal cannot disclosed as it inside information

and could influence the stocks

By the way Nabors stock is a good steady proformer, it stays within the channels

and if you buy in at the low point you could see up to 15% in a few months

:D

FUDNUF

• 2 months later...
I couldn't agree more vert ref.  Have to wonder what the intentions are on both sides. :down:

Its simple economics! They did the math. Why pay a company big bucks for for their services,for the time you need it for when you can buy it use it and make money in the long run. It pays for itself. AES would be the only operator with this machine and Nabors knows what being a captive audience is all about. You go to a stint in the high Arctic and let me know. When they are the only hotel or taxi or resturant in town you down piss them off, or you will be out in the cold at the airstrip 5 miles from the village, on foot and nothing to eat except those silver packs in your survival kit! :(