Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Crash at Northern Escape

as a retired paramedic and pilot, i too am curious as to whether a prior event might have some impact on this occurrence. Go look at Brian Toso on the memorial wall. I remember when he shared his experience and what happened after ingesting jet fuel. a man made a mistake and shared it with others. How many of you have the heard the phase I heard when i learned to fly... learn from the mistake of others... you don't have enough time to make them all yourself. if an autopsy can release new info or allow the rest of us to learn something new or reiterate something we already knew, then the loss is not in vain... thank you, brother... 😔

Edited by twinstar_ca
typo
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Longline said:

To see if the pilot died from myocarditis from the vaccines.

are you serious?? that has less class than the original... i have had all 4 vacs plus my flu shot as i currently have interstitial lung disease and the 40% of my lungs that are gone will never come back. Sure glad I was a 1st responder who thought he was 10 ft tall and bulletproof... turns out not... I'll go even further... i had a stroke in 2003, a triple bypass in 2008, bilateral knee replacements in 2019, 3 episodes of atrial fibrillation in the last 2 years... and cardioverted each time... i'm 66 and tired of hearing your doomsday attitude... you are entitled to it, but keep to yourself IMHO.... 😡

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Lots of people dying and no one is able to or willing to say why.  Lots of airline pilots having issues but there are many more of them than there are of us.  As usual i think this can be solved by following the money.  Had a friend in PG drop dead literally last summer and can not find out why.  Unknown cause...

I was going to make a little joke but there seems to be a whole blizzard's worth of snowflakes here 'bouts.  Well it's winter so...

I hope the link worked, it's KUSI News doing an interview about excess deaths with Dr Kelly Victory.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, ArmyAME991 said:

Agreed.  Lock this thread.  Completely disgraceful behavior from some here. 

Ive known Mark 25 years as well as many at that company.  Please respect him and his family as he did towards his role.

Time to shut this thread down. Sorry for every ones loss.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Actuality said:

Why don’t you two go to Marks funeral and ask around if he was vaccinated or not. @$$h0les

All Commercial Pilot in the world are fully vaccinated. So if there is a problem with the vaccine..there is a very big problem for commercial aviation.

• Like 1