Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Crash at Northern Escape

1 hour ago, Longline said:

All Commercial Pilot in the world are fully vaccinated. So if there is a problem with the vaccine..there is a very big problem for commercial aviation.

Longline...You're back..... were you by any chance in the UFO's that was allegedly spotted over northern Alberta last week......lol

How is the back side feeling after this flight.

ROFLMAO 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I guess there is a too soon aspect to some of this, on the other hand in a few weeks there won't be a discussion. That's the internet. Would Mark be so upset someone suggested autopsy for deceased commercial pilots? I don't think so and I wouldn't. It would be some little progress for our profession and respectful of the level of our responsibilities, so often underestimated.
I'd like to know what happened and not speculate. That could be you, that could be me life over. While everyone is telling themselves they would make some different decision and it wouldn't happen to them, when this happens to a pilot like Mark and something else happens to Heath, you should understand you are not immune and want answers too. Even when you are sure you know the answer, you are not finished until you have ruled out everything else.

RIP.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

To those who think I am restricting discussion of the vaccine, go to just conversation and read all the topics that were moved there and allowed to continue. This thread was about the loss of a respected member of the helicopter community. Let's keep it at that. Thank you.

Grant

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 1