Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Crash at Northern Escape

One could assume that Longline posted what he did because he has either (a) an agenda, or (b) an insinuation. 

Either way, he should make his regrets and have the post removed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

14 hours ago, Longline said:

It will  be interesting to see if there will be an autopsy on the pilot?

Why would you not want to know the cause of death?  It's important for aviation safety to make sure we are mitigating all causes to perhaps prevent more deaths in the future.  Regret transparency for safety's sake and delete the post?  Really...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Longline said:

It will  be interesting to see if there will be an autopsy on the pilot?

You can think it all you want and have an opinion on most things but people died. Maybe show a little class, just a little.

2 hours ago, freck said:

You can think it all you want and have an opinion on most things but people died. Maybe show a little class, just a little.

I too am curious to know why there was a crash and how the pilot died.  An investigation might reveal if it was something mechanical or if the pilot died suddenly or would you rather just put your head in the sand and shrug and carry on as if nothing happened?   Being offended if someone wonders if there would be an autopsy is perplexing to me or is there another reason besides being offended for the deceased?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Whitestone said:

I too am curious to know why there was a crash and how the pilot died.  An investigation might reveal if it was something mechanical or if the pilot died suddenly or would you rather just put your head in the sand and shrug and carry on as if nothing happened?   Being offended if someone wonders if there would be an autopsy is perplexing to me or is there another reason besides being offended for the deceased?

Of course there is going to be one. I'm not offended either just surprised people can be so tactless. Carry on.