Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Rumours!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needles Split ya we had fun didn't we. Yes I heard Cougar was down here in the GOM don't know if they are using Canucks or Yanks to fly there birds. I wonder if there paying Canadian dollars or U.S. You must come down here and enjoy the humidity year round. And what do you mean froze my brain, I'm a pilot so I don't have one. Anyone that does what we do can't have one. Hope all is well and safe on the east coast. Here's a picture of us on a good day in the Artic. Ah love the smell of walrus blubber in the morning.

SOB

post-494-1140152878_thumb.jpg

:) And just to add to the rumour mill......Columbia may have more up it's sleeve after the purchase of Helifor, we hear that there may be a Chinook or two working their way over to Alberta's oil patch.... :huh:

is that in response to AES's bringing in the russian monster, H56?? that would be some major heavy iron working the patch!! :shock: :shock: