Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

National Helicopters And Canadain Heli? (toronto)

Stephen1547

Vast - I'm driving a 212 out in Dubai with Aerogulf, although the missis keeps muttering about returning to Canada - we both miss the Timmy's! I must say I miss the fires!

What about yourself?

Phil

I got to eat in a Timmy's for the first time this week!! :up: soup, sandwich and iced cappachino :punk: goooooooood stuff fer sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

National would be a poor choice, no reflection on Gregory, he's just caught in a bad situation. Go to Canadian. A long established honest company staffed by professionals with an excellent reputation. Great Lakes is also a viable option....but National should be on the bottom of your list.....but that's just my opinion.

Thanks everyone.

I have decided to go with Canadian. Finally, after 2 years of planning and about 20 years of dreaming, I'm finally going forward with it. I should be starting the bulk of my training within the next few weeks. I am looking forward to a great career in the industry, and I'm willing to work my *** off to get there. This should be fun :)