Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Maintenance Positions

splitpin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like companys are starting to look for AME's a little earlier this year. (Highland, Remote etc.) Hold out for better pay/perks guys. There appears to be quit a bit out there!!!

A little early when did it stop. What is the going rate for winter hangar work these days and daily? cheers

Looks like companys are starting to look for AME's a little earlier this year. (Highland, Remote etc.) Hold out for better pay/perks guys. There appears to be quit a bit out there!!!

Most companies have some understanding of this. We've already bumped our pay scale to reflect the current market. Still looking for at least one more good experienced guy on AS350, 355, 206B/L, 407... :fart:

Most companies have some understanding of this. We've already bumped our pay scale to reflect the current market. Still looking for at least one more good experienced guy on AS350, 355, 206B/L, 407... :fart:

what are you paying for a guy with those endorsements and exp.

From what i see, there is not a lot of difference in year end with the companies as far as pay.

If the machine that you are on flys alot, you do well. if not, your in the average. companies can say all they want about how high there flight pay is. if you don't turn a blade. its all smoke and mirrors.

Its all about choices. where do you want to work. and comunication with the management team.

want to work- arctic and live in a tent

siesmic and sit in a truck

chase fires and sit or be busy

spray and sit till the wind stops

work in a hanger enviorment

overhaul shop.

if you like this and the people around you are good and get along. then thats for me.

I somehow don't think that it'd be appreciated by the company if I posted our pay scale on this forum. Send in a resume and give us a call. engineering@blackcombhelicopters.com

I think you're having a hard time finding guys because BC wants fulltime employees, your market pay scale doesn't cut it in Whistler or Pemberton. If anybody is working for less than 100K up there that would be insane! cheers