Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Bailey Helicopters Sold!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four 100% true facts about the helicopter industry! Sorry a little off topic and don't mean to hijack the thread. here goes

1.Canadian Helicopters has the best management in Canada they are the employer of choice, all employees that work there stay forever cause its so great!

2. The guy that runs the company in the PAS is a totally straight shooter, and allways pays his bills

3. The medium operator in Abbotsford is a great place to work everyody loves it and sticks around they have the owest turnover of employees of any company.

4. Vancouver mountain helicopters located in sydney has OM that is the greatest guy in the whole world and is loved buy everybody

Shall I go on!? :shock:

Must be my bad attitude agian! :rolleyes:

Have to agree on #3!! :punk: :punk:

gftp,

Well I guess we are all entitled to our opinion, And I disagree with yours. The guy who runs Baily has always been great to me. I've worked for him twice and was always treated fairly. He does expect allot from his guys, so I guess that might have been the problem for you.

I wonder why you can't state any real stories, only school yard name calling. Then hide behind a false identity. If you have something to say, then attach your name to it. :down:

Come on, tell us why you are so bitter! ;)

Rob

It all ready over! Come on guys! I'm bored weather is crap! Have nothing else to do, already broke the record for how many time a bored pilot can whack off in a hotel room. ( which would be 7 :shock: ) so lets go! Slag away!

Hmmmmmm.

gftp,

Well I guess we are all entitled to our opinion, And I disagree with yours. The guy who runs Baily has always been great to me. I've worked for him twice and was always treated fairly. He does expect allot from his guys, so I guess that might have been the problem for you.

I wonder why you can't state any real stories, only school yard name calling. Then hide behind a false identity. If you have something to say, then attach your name to it. :down:

Come on, tell us why you are so bitter! ;)

Rob

Expects alot from his guys? Like what? Friday afternoon *** kissing sessions? OMG Not for me !Oh you are so great it must be that Jet B running through your viens? Or you are my Mentor you know everything? Nop Not this guy!

I guess he sensed from the get go that I was a hard nut to crack, and could not be moulded to his twisted sense of reality. So for that I give him credit!

Anyway this is getting boring now and Dallas is playing tonight so here endeth the lesson.

Cheers

Melvin Putz