Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Bailey Helicopters Sold!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all ready over! Come on guys! I'm bored weather is crap! Have nothing else to do, already broke the record for how many time a bored pilot can whack off in a hotel room. ( which would be 7 :shock: ) so lets go! Slag away!

Hmmmmmm.

So what is the reason for this post? Are you 16? Grow up, many people on this site are not adolescent and are completely insulted by this type of talk. There are many other forums for this type of behavior. I think whoever you work for would be ashamed as should you.

i agree. this is almost beyond.. I worked for them a couple years back. It definitly was not a fit for me either. I didn't like the schedules and what my fit was. BUT. i sure don't have a hate for them. I thought they were all trying and open door. The guys on the floor were all top notch. I enjoyed the gang there, and they again were all making me feel welcome. I have stayed in touch with a few and became friends. I wish them the best on the next adventure. Never know who you will be working with next. Good luck Bailey

I love a good laugh, and am not a church going person, my church is outside.

But as I raise two boys and they act like you, I tell them that I wish someone told me when I was young that it is very easy to annoy and insult someone. What is hard is to show diplomacy and respect when not happy. I still work on it daily, maybe we should have a boneheads anonymous forum, and I can be administrator and you be moderator.

Well Scully, I think all to often when we disagree with someone it really easy to say grow up! You will be interested to know that I too have raised teenagers. Perhaps we should have a forum for those who live in "nothing is wrong land" where everybody can agree with the status quo, and if a post isn't mundane and boring it gets removed right away.

In addition its odd that when a pilot has a problem with a company it's never the problem of the ops manager or CP, it must be the pilot who has a bad attitude.

Frankly, I think that those folks who believe this ,are the ones that need a retorge and see the reality of the industry for what it is, there are some characters who are so slippery that they can slide under doors, not all but they are definately out there.

So Scully I thank you for your prosed mentorship, but must decline. As far as my dirty humour is concerned it must be the adverse effects of the filthy fourties.

Good luck in the world of always and never! :rolleyes:

Well Scully, I think all to often when we disagree with someone it really easy to say grow up! You will be interested to know that I too have raised teenagers. Perhaps we should have a forum for those who live in "nothing is wrong land" where everybody can agree with the status quo, and if a post isn't mundane and boring it gets removed right away.

In addition its odd that when a pilot has a problem with a company it's never the problem of the ops manager or CP, it must be the pilot who has a bad attitude.

Frankly, I think that those folks who believe this ,are the ones that need a retorge and see the reality of the industry for what it is, there are some characters who are so slippery that they can slide under doors, not all but they are definately out there.

So Scully I thank you for your prosed mentorship, but must decline. As far as my dirty humour is concerned it must be the adverse effects of the filthy fourties.

Good luck in the world of always and never! :rolleyes:

From the world of always and never;

Never say always, as you will always annoy people who like the word never, and never make the point you are trying to make. You never listen as you always are thinking of your rebuttal to the never ending argument which always rages an within.

I said was that I didn't appreciate your vulgarity, there is a time and place for that and I will be there sharing with friends or coleages but not in the presense of persons whom it may insult or belittle, I stated my opinion on how perhaps to get one's point across without it. By no means am I holier than thou but try to pick the time when not to be. Trust me, was joking about the bonehead anonymous forum as your past and present issues are truly not mine and don't feel the need to comment on them.