Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Man Survives Plunge Over Niagara Falls, Helicopter Assists In Rescue

Sling, it really is so hard to be angry with you because of the way you construct the English language. You're anger lands in such a completely innocent way. And I can't help but (no offense, condescending or patronizing reply intended) laugh. I admire your youthful fire. But perhaps you might want to run around the block a few times, or lift a few trucks, and allow these older bucks their (dare I say) "alpha" credibility until your time is due.

Please forgive me, Sling. And know that I do see your position. It's just that anyone in any industry who has more experience / credibility is going to rule. Every time. And we all have to pay our dues. They've had to as well.

(HB out).

I hear ya HB.But Lets just not be mitaken by the wrong one!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is wrong with the fact that i could tour poeple in niagara, and right now NF???And hey...i can also do much better.

Yeah and talk about experience "Mate".... might not be able to teach you boy's from st john nothing on chopper thing for now, but keep and mind that i could teach you a thing or two in buisness, where i had success, and you not...

This is sooo easy for an experience guy to get on a low timer's head, some of you suffer a lot of the God complex. I aint gona be treaten like that, sometime when you have a guy standing in person......it's an hole different story. ;)right Newfieman. And oh, this is an advise.

Sling are you for real? :unsure:

Good Luck

MT

WTF is wrong with the fact that i could tour poeple in niagara, and right now NF???And hey...i can also do much better.

Yeah and talk about experience "Mate".... might not be able to teach you boy's from st john nothing on chopper thing for now, but keep and mind that i could teach you a thing or two in buisness, where i had success, and you not...

This is sooo easy for an experience guy to get on a low timer's head, some of you suffer a lot of the God complex. I aint gona be treaten like that, sometime when you have a guy standing in person......it's an hole different story. ;)right Newfieman. And oh, this is an advise.

Sling

Why do ya lose it whn people try to advise.

I definately dont think with your atitude, you could fly tourists on Ruedis op. As for flying in NFLD, forget it, I for one would not want you in a multi crew enviroment. I am not being rude, or knocking you, but hey stand back and have a look at your attitude. You are not doing yourself any favours, you think management dont read this stuff and figure who is who. It would be easy to spot you, ask a wrong question, get bad attitude, oh yeah thats that Sling guy.... go figure, hey and have some more respect for NFLD right now EH. The only ADVISE is coming from TSB

Sling,

What happened to your job- I thought you'd be up north now in a drill camp

B.M.

No Mag's contract no more(delayed). 3 astar Siting and a 44. waiting for something else to come up.

You didn't comment on my attitude....why??? :lol: Are you one of the good guy's?

Sorry but some here will always make flames come out of my a$$.

On another subject, how it is going on with your high alt tail rotor up there?

Sling

Why do ya lose it whn people try to advise.

I definately dont think with your atitude, you could fly tourists on Ruedis op. As for flying in NFLD, forget it, I for one would not want you in a multi crew enviroment. I am not being rude, or knocking you, but hey stand back and have a look at your attitude. You are not doing yourself any favours, you think management dont read this stuff and figure who is who. It would be easy to spot you, ask a wrong question, get bad attitude, oh yeah thats that Sling guy.... go figure, hey and have some more respect for NFLD right now EH. The only ADVISE is coming from TSB

Never, ever did i intend losing respect on anybody, especially regarding NFLD people right now.

Don't you dare making me wear that hat.

And as for multi crew environment, been there and done that, and still running the crew of mine in times off.

Bad attitude, short fuse, call it like you want, one thing for sure, you don't know me a bit.

But if you had only one wihs......it could be having me organizing the rig surrounding you!

No Mag's contract no more(delayed). 3 astar Siting and a 44. waiting for something else to come up.

You didn't comment on my attitude....why??? :lol: Are you one of the good guy's?

Sorry but some here will always make flames come out of my a$$.

On another subject, how it is going on with your high alt tail rotor up there?

Sling,

I reserve judgment, we all have some type of attitude. If you decide your flames need cooling, this is for you to figure out, however, you may want to keep a spray bottle handy.

As for the H.A. tailrotor, we are headed for Mirabel right after HAC and then I will try it out. Looking forward to a flight across Canada- maybe even have decent weather this time. Have to practice up on my French.

B.M.