Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

A Good Call Guys!

gwk

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, you completely redefine the concept of - STUPID!

You keep using that word. I don't think that word means what you think it means.

I'm actually quite smart. I know that for a fact. Smart a$$? yes. Exceptional at riling people up for my own amusement? absolutely

Let me give you a little advice. It's the internet. There is no need to get so riled up about something so trivial. Is this really worth getting so worked up? Is being right so important?

You should really settle down. It's not so bad. Honest.

You keep using that word. I don't think that word means what you think it means.

I'm actually quite smart. I know that for a fact. Smart ***? yes. Exceptional at riling people up for my own amusement? absolutely

Let me give you a little advice. It's the internet. There is no need to get so riled up about something so trivial. Is this really worth getting so worked up? Is being right so important?

You should really settle down. It's not so bad. Honest.

Mike, just keep talking, ...

Really? I'm the one that made this thread (and many others) go to ****? Go back and really read it.

How much name calling have I done? How many aggressive, "You are stupid, I am smart", posts have I made?

I fully admit that I will poke fun at those who get themselves all wrapped up in an e-fight. But there is no way in **** that I am the one instigating the rampant aggression on this forum. It was like this long before I found it.

There are a few people here who take themselves WAY too seriously. And I find that comical. And you may not share my...."quirky" sense of humour. And that is fine. We are living in a society.

But as I said, I ain't the one being nasty.

Wow...I haven't posted anything for a long time but I have to chime in here.

Mike...I'm not a pilot or an AME eiher, but I come here daily to read about a lifestyle that I wish I had, read the stories and learn from the those involved in the helicopter industry.

I don't often chime in, as I don't have anything to add...take a hint. If you're ruining it for me I can't imagine how the guys involved in the industry feel..

Regards,

Mark

I will reel it in.

I apparently come here for the same reasons you do. (though I don't wish for the lifestyle). But I am very interested in all of this too.

But I promise you, I don't get (and have not gotten), "stupid" until others have cleared the path.........

It it still pretty curious though that I'm the being blamed for all of this......such is the tormented existence of the attention whore.