Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

A Good Call Guys!

gwk

Well good for you bubba, because you are woefully uninformed.

But hey, keep flappin' your gums, maybe the wind will get us translation.

Well rock me amadeus, but you're a little tightly wound ain't ya? I'm not even really sure what you just said. But I imagine it coming out like

the first little bit of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT1LXhgXPWs

I CARRIED AN M-16!!!! AND YOU CARRY THAT THAT THAT.....GUITAR!!!!

If you aren't careful, you're going to hurt my little feeling and my eating disorder will come back....

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may be 3 years but your memory and judgment is still spot on.

*disclaimer - I wasn't there either, just my knowledge*

say the machine is 7400?

1000 gas

1200 pax and gear

9600 lbs

almost a 1000 below gross....you'll only be hovering at 75 +/- TQ

if you fly the 76 machine by the numbers it will fly exactly as advertised. Respect the machine and it will respect you.

It isn't gutless......just limited

Well gonna stick to my guns on this one but like Curtis was not there. The guys and gals that do this very important work deserve a better more powerful machine to get the job done especially at altitude. A extra few hundred horses with the Ariel will make a positive contribution to safety and I hope they get the tools they need to do the job more effectively. Will agree that the 76 is a good ambulance platform.

P5

ISE DA BY, when it comes to aviation and 76's, I am just a pup. Been called a lot of things, however an expert is definitely not one of them. I am what you would call, familliar.

Now if you would prefer people making up stories and talking bullshit, rather than accurate information, so be it. Clearly a comment like your shows that you are an ***, or truly an idiot yourself. Usually if somwone knows more than me, I listen, which is more often than not. I've been on this forum for 8 years and only have maybe 60 posts. Only when I hear some of the trash that has been said on this thread, do I try to put some truth and logic in it.

Now OLD DOG has forgotten more about aviation and helicopters than I will ever know. He is one of the best out there, and this is not just my opinion, but that of many others.

Pilot 5, you are right, a C+ would be better for this operation, no one can deny that. You are just not correct in saying that a C+ would have made a difference here.

Good Day folks, maybe see you in another 6 months.

Fly safe,

Curtis

Someone get rid of this idiot and his drunk posts please.

Oh lighten up Clarence. This thread went over the deep end days ago. I did my very best at the beginning to ask legitimate questions. But the general populace here is filled with internet FAIL. I have little patience for that. So when it gets to that point, I basically just amuse myself by screwing with you.

I'm perfectly happy to stay on topic if the rest of you can play nice and not be complete jackasses. Otherwise, you will feel my wrath.

ISE DA BY, when it comes to aviation and 76's, I am just a pup. Been called a lot of things, however an expert is definitely not one of them. I am what you would call, familliar.

Now if you would prefer people making up stories and talking bullshit, rather than accurate information, so be it. Clearly a comment like your shows that you are an ***

that wasn't refering to IDB right.. B)

Well rock me amadeus, but you're a little tightly wound ain't ya? I'm not even really sure what you just said. But I imagine it coming out like

the first little bit of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT1LXhgXPWs

I CARRIED AN M-16!!!! AND YOU CARRY THAT THAT THAT.....GUITAR!!!!

If you aren't careful, you're going to hurt my little feeling and my eating disorder will come back....

If you were a helicopter pilot you would understand what I said - but you ain't - obviously.

Well gonna stick to my guns on this one but like Curtis was not there. The guys and gals that do this very important work deserve a better more powerful machine to get the job done especially at altitude. A extra few hundred horses with the Ariel will make a positive contribution to safety and I hope they get the tools they need to do the job more effectively. Will agree that the 76 is a good ambulance platform.

P5

Keep talking, P5, ... you just look stupider and stupider.