Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

No Fly Day

cap,

I've got a friend in Dauphin that I tease about the tropical weather in Manitoba, I think this is her getting back at me. :down: We've got the wind now too, about 40K on the ground, wind chill will be near -40 tonight, time to crack open the single malt. :P

windy miller,

Had the bleed air on full blast yesterday and couldn't feel my feet after about an hour. Looking forward to February. When were you thinking? I've got recurrent training on the 17th and 18th in Valemount so I won't be too far away at that point. :up:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gold Member ------ word has it that youi haven't seen the worst yet and that it should be an intresting evening and AM for you.........and me hours later. Happy shovelling/snowblowing bud. :D

Windy Miller ------Considering where you are and who I know there, you can tell Jack Jaworski to "get stuffed". :lol: How's the 'ol ex-"Snake" driver doing these days? Keep your temps there to yourself or else GM and I are going to get "owly". Hang-on there!......I mean "ornery". :lol:

hey windy,

you can take that forecast and %%^^^%$$#%&)&*))%^**$@*&&))&**%$&%$*$*$*$(%(%(%^$*%(%(&^%$&@@*(%)*@!@$(*&*(%^@#$%^&*&^%$#!@#$%^&*&%$!@#$%^&)(*&^%$#@ #$% ^&*)(*&^%$!@ #$%^&*)(*&^%$#!@#$(*&^%$#@ #$%^&(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@!@#%$^&*()(*&^%$#@!#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@!#$%^&*()_+)(&*^%$#@!#$%^&*()__)(&*^%$#@!@#R%_+_)(*^&%$#WQWRTYI)_+)(*&%^$#@$%^&*(_)+}{:LKUIT$#&!@ QW#*&*#&%&*)&)*(^&($$R^&_(^E%$^&*(*&^%$#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@$%^&*()*&^%$#@!#$%^&*()__)*(&()_(*&()_(*&^%$#W@#$%^&*()_(*&(&%^$#$%^%$#@$%^&%$#$%^&%$#@$%^&*(*&^%$#%^&*(*&^%$#@$%^&*(&^%$#WERTY*&^%$#%^&*(&^%$#$%^&*(&^%$#@$%^&*()&*^%$#@$%^&*()*&^%$#@#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@$%^&*(*&%^$#$%^&*()_(*&^%$^&*()*&^%$.............. :up:

otherwise i hope you are doing well. call me when you're in town next :D

Beautiful -25 sitting on a cold partly frozen river,customers had a worse day than me.Started a nice fire in and around some big old fir and cedar relaxed and thanked god for the invention of fire, and tim hortons for there fine brew and a lovely thermos to hold it in.Bring on the warm weather. Although those big snow covered mountains are something else. :up: :up:

Twinstar ------- not really this year......most of ours we've been getting from "Big Sky Country". Most of yours have been running south of us or veering off to the north.

I think I have it all figured out though about why the weather is so crazy all over.......the world has stopped turning in one direction and is now revolving in the opposite direction. Reason I say that, is I had a young chap today tell me that they were having bad weather down east, so it would be coming our way soon. I said it only moved west to east and he told me that I didn't know what I was talking about. So I think we're all in a lot of trouble in many ways now. :lol::lol: Better watch my weather forecast from now on ........just in case.....you never know. :lol:

Oxford Station, ON

****** day, ice pellets turning to freezing rain.

Had one of those hot days just before xmas when my barn burnt down in the middle of the nite, just after another ice storm.

Difficult trying to get close enough to toast marshmellows, what with the ice already on the ground and the fire department adding to it.

Such is life.

Air Canada's got a sale on to Ozie land, around IK return, sounds very interesting.

Cheers, Don