"you Have Poured Whiskey Into A Cowboy Boot And Then Dipped The Boot In A Glacier Fed Stream For Mix (Optional)"

Seeker

The above quote was from an add for a Helicopter pilot.

Maybe they should see the movie FLIGHT!

I saw it... At no time did I see Denzel even wear cowboy boots let alone go hunting or camping... I don't see the connection?

HV

I saw it... At no time did I see Denzel even wear cowboy boots let alone go hunting or camping... I don't see the connection?

HV

As a Safety Officer for a large oil company I don't understand a Company placing an add in the employment area of a magazine looking for a pilot who drinks whisky from a cowboy boot!

• Like 1

As a Safety Officer for a large oil company I don't understand a Company placing an add in the employment area of a magazine looking for a pilot who drinks whisky from a cowboy boot!

Mr. Seeker, you are a tad too sanctimonious methinks! For one thing that "ad" listed about 20 items of experience and/or personality traits and you singled out the very last one that was clearly tongue-in-cheek and even said "optional". It was intended to be funny and clearly was found to be by most, considering I received over 50 people emailing me afterwards, unanimously (until now with you apparently) expressing their enjoyment of the humour.

Anyway, you are clearly targeting my posts for some reason so save us all some time and call me to tell me what it is you want:

403-585-7190

• Like 1

I think is more of a thought process than an actual requirement. If you have ever seen the original true grit and Glen Campbell goes one about drinking water out of a muddy hoof print then John Wayne exclaims how he'd like to meet a Texan who had not drank water out of a muddy hoof print. Besides who the ell would drink anything out of a stinky boot. Really,,,drink it straight. Maybe have a shot, might kill the bug in you. And it is ad not add.

Guest bag swinnger

Seeker, If you don't understand it then you are clearly in the wrong forums. You may find what you Seek over Here