Sign in to follow this  
Seeker

"you Have Poured Whiskey Into A Cowboy Boot And Then Dipped The Boot In A Glacier Fed Stream For Mix (Optional)"

Mmmmm scotch, I like scotch

Scotchy scotchy scotch

Down in my belly.

-Anchorman Ron Burgundy

Bowmore 18 Year Old, or Balvenie Double Cask. No ice required though. Neat.

Kevin McCormick

• Like 1

Lagavulin for me... or at least it was until the price went waaay up. Any Islay single malt will work - neat is good, but the tiniest splash of water in it helps the subtle flavours come out.

Speaking of, there's a glass of McClellan's Islay single malt sitting beside me right now - probably the cheapest single malt one can buy. Research tells me it's very young Bowmore. Certainly not the top shelf, but not total swill either :D

... and no, I'm not flying anything in the near future, so no lectures :P

D.

• Like 1

My job is done here. The shot of amber rum over ice last night with lime and coke was awesome. Nothing wrong with a good drink and a key board.PS Corey I enjoy your adds for crew keep up the good work. Steve

• Like 2

Some of the places I've been to over the years I could only wish for a cowboy boot to mix a drink in!!!! Haul the rod out of your *** and try laughing makes ya feel good in side....

Been in more than one camp where the most used term was easy on the coke you can have as much rum as you want. that was a saying that a fixed wing engineer used regularly.

Most camps I've been to of late are bone dry. Seen a couple guys get bounced out for sneaking in a mickey or a six-pack... What'S this world coming to ??? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

The last time I was in a bush camp (1982 ..SEBJ ) the tavern was open 7am to 9am and 7pm to 9 pm depending of what shift you were on.........but I do remember some people of taking advantage of both.

• Like 1