Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Electronic Flight Tickets

V Toss

Just curious if there are any other programs out there that offer Electronic Flight Tickets. I know some companies have in house programs but I am looking for a 3rd party provider. I have played around with Cirro which overall is great but has some shortfalls for our operation.

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 5:53 AM, Saifan Pilot said:

You can create flight tickets as PDFs and then use Fluix (enterprise version of PDF Expert) to sync flight tickets to the various company departments:

https://fluix.io/

Fluix is way too overpriced a product for something that does only document routing. Companies will not pay those prices for just that.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, simpleton said:

Fluix is way too overpriced a product for something that does only document routing. Companies will not pay those prices for just that.

A large helicopter company I worked for used Fluix. Seemed to work very well. That’s how I know about it. All their forms were converted to automatic PDFs. 

4 hours ago, Saifan Pilot said:

A large helicopter company I worked for used Fluix. Seemed to work very well. That’s how I know about it. All their forms were converted to automatic PDFs. 

Oh I'm sure it works well, but at $30-$50/month U.S. per user, depending on package level, it gets expensive fast for a service that only provides document routing and nothing else.