Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Last Post

On 4/29/2024 at 9:07 AM, Trudashian said:

Liberal hurt feelings alert. Maybe before this shuts we should have a safe space forum.

GFY.  You don't know me or my political stance, nor do I care about yours.  

Another great example of the internet trashpile.  Stay classy. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, InsertCoffee said:

Back in my day people weren't so judgmental about other people's political beliefs. 

It was a better time...

I think you will find that back in the day the people were judged about what they thought about politics. 

We just didn't have the internet to tell everyone so quickly. 

Back then.... it was... he told two friends... and they told two friends.... and they told two friends..... and so on......but they were still judging each other. 

I think we have always been judged by others, it doesn't matter the time or place.  One thing for sure there are always gong to be different opinions and we should respect each other and not have a fit.  Well soon the government will be telling you what you can and can't say and fining you if you hurt someone's feelings.   I think they are calling it an online harms act, now THAT'S for the snowflakes but it will have repercussions that go far beyond online.  Either we have true free speech or it will get to the point were we will not be able to criticize our government and I think that is the plan.  Even on here if anything is mentioned about the jab and if it may have been a bad choice people start crying and of course the post gets shut down or deleted7.jpg.f83fb2ee70c0dbfbfb957505c422fec5.jpg.

Maybe someone will start a Facebook page where we can continue to insult each other and hurt each other's feelings?

• Like 5

11 hours ago, InsertCoffee said:

Back in my day people weren't so judgmental about other people's political beliefs. 

It was a better time...

Back in your day they wouldn't let certain people vote and getting to the polling stations took all day by wagon.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Longline said:

It appears that  that Vertical Magazine ( mainstream media ) is running. Are they afraid people are waking up to what they have been saying?

I think a lot of industry shared “trade secrets” are being disarmed by some content (that’s actually a good thing for employees, not so much the shady companies leaning on bad practices).

I also think they’re tired of some of the consequences when companies and individuals are named in posts on this forum where libel is concentrated.  Best to ask the owner of vertical directly as there has been no official reason for the shutdown to date (that I’m aware of).

Just remember….

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth."

Plato (427 - 347 B.C.)

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, CM119 said:

I think a lot of industry shared “trade secrets” are being disarmed by some content (that’s actually a good thing for employees, not so much the shady companies leaning on bad practices).

I also think they’re tired of some of the consequences when companies and individuals are named in posts on this forum where libel is concentrated.  Best to ask the owner of vertical directly as there has been no official reason for the shutdown to date (that I’m aware of).

Just remember….

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth."

Plato (427 - 347 B.C.)

Apparently the whole site will implode when the odometer on the number of views for the Flight Time Vs Air Time Forum hits a 1 million anyway… lol

• Haha 5