Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Last Post

I have been around this site for a long time and as it is shutting down I would like to make may last post.  Following these forums, this is what I learned.

Everything sucks, you suck, industry sucks, TC sucks, my employer sucks, the customer sucks, weather sucks, hours suck, aircraft suck, the job sucks, my life sucks, it all sucks.

Stay safe everyone,

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 12
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, 212wrench said:

I have been around this site for a long time and as it is shutting down I would like to make may last post.  Following these forums, this is what I learned.

Everything sucks, you suck, industry sucks, TC sucks, my employer sucks, the customer sucks, weather sucks, hours suck, aircraft suck, the job sucks, my life sucks, it all sucks.

Stay safe everyone,

Cheers.

Sorry to see you go... I won't be far behind... I still have not heard anything from Mike and crew other than what everyone else has heard... 🤕

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 212wrench said:

Stay safe everyone,

Cheers.

You grew up so nicely.

LOL.

Just teasing. 

On 4/25/2024 at 1:54 PM, 212wrench said:

Stay safe everyone,

Cheers.

The most accurate summary yet 😂 

On 4/25/2024 at 12:54 PM, 212wrench said:

Stay safe everyone,

Cheers.

just wanted to say, YOU don't suck!

tailwinds and following seas my good wrench!

• Like 4

On 4/27/2024 at 11:45 AM, freck said:

My last post. Trudeau sucks

And this is exactly why the online space is a complete mess.

Canada is a great country regardless, political opinions aside, which are also unneeded on this forum and most others. 

The forums are supposed to be a collective knowledge base about helicopters and the industry.

I've frequented and appreciated these forums for a long time but I guess it's time to reassess.  I'm here till the end if anything relevant comes up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Heliian said:

And this is exactly why the online space is a complete mess.

Canada is a great country regardless, political opinions aside, which are also unneeded on this forum and most others. 

The forums are supposed to be a collective knowledge base about helicopters and the industry.

I've frequented and appreciated these forums for a long time but I guess it's time to reassess.  I'm here till the end if anything relevant comes up. 

Liberal hurt feelings alert. Maybe before this shuts we should have a safe space forum.

• Like 2