Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Qc Fire

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AME206350....

I was browsing the Blackcomb Website (http://www.blackcombhelicopters.com/about/engineers.html )and my wife saw all the pics of the engineers and she wondered if I knew the "cute" guy....I stared in disbelief, because I clearly wasn't seeing what she was seeing :shock: . I closed the site and deleted all history before she had a chance to look some more....please tell me you weren't the one she set her sights on...we'd have to dual it out a sundown otherwise.. :punk:

That gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. Its all about the $, Period when it gets big enough the machines will show up just like they always do doesn't matter what province or state the fire's in..

You did make me laugh though. Thanks

:lol:

Your welcome. I didn't mean that people were going to go and work for free - no one can afford to do that. People could be busy or **** they could not even care to go. It's nice to see people are sending machines money or not.

AME206350....

I was browsing the Blackcomb Website (http://www.blackcombhelicopters.com/about/engineers.html )and my wife saw all the pics of the engineers and she wondered if I knew the "cute" guy....I stared in disbelief, because I clearly wasn't seeing what she was seeing :shock: . I closed the site and deleted all history before she had a chance to look some more....please tell me you weren't the one she set her sights on...we'd have to dual it out a sundown otherwise.. :punk:

:unsure: Too funny. I didn't even know we had "cute guy". The good news is that I ceased being cute about 30 years ago (if I ever was to begin with). The even better news is that I don't think my pic is up on the website yet...no dual required....put away the pistoles. :D

I wonder which one was the "cute" one? I'd never let him live it down. :lol:

what area are your machines .....will be on jpc..........in the chibougameau tomorow fisrt thing in the morning...you are ,,,,, are you blackcom heli ..........cheers.......rick

I know they started out in Chibougameau but not sure if they've scattered to the four corners of the province yet. C-FXFX Black AS355FX and C-GSKI Red AS350B2 from Blackcomb Heli.

I dunno about cute, but Bubbles may be cuddly to some. And I don't have first hand knowledge of that either. My wife seemed to like him.

:shock: I thought (no, I prayed) that nickname was toast...I'll have to asspunch you and AO next time I see you guys. :lol: Mind you, I am pretty **** cuddly. :unsure: