Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Kick The Tires And Light The Fires!

Cole

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The first week's all wrapped up, I'm now endorsed on the desk, tractor, mop, broom, lawn mower, edge trimmer, and most recently crew trucks.

Last week I hooked up a few loads for the 205 we had on the base here, I forgot just how much I love the sound it makes.

I'm 100% satisfied with the crew I'm working with, lots of great guys and girls here. I've definately picked a good company, there's lots of room to grow here.

I'll see about some pictures here pretty quick, there's some nice looking machinery here.

Cole

I'm now endorsed on the desk, tractor, mop, broom, lawn mower, edge trimmer, and most recently crew trucks.

Cole,

Only a week and already multiple endorsed!!

Take about progress... :lol:

Good on ya!! Keep us informed.

klw

PS: What a refreshing change from the new want-a-be pilot looking for a job elsewhere on the forum. :prop:

Be careful operating all that equipment Cole. We had a low-timer a couple years back was mowing the edge of the pad with the lawn tractor. He ended up in a static rollover situation and almost drowned under the tractor at the bottom of the ditch... :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys! Time is absolutely flying by up here, I looked at the schedule this afternoon and was planning what to do on my first two days off... then I realised they begin tomorrow!

I still have no idea what I'm going to do tomorrow though haha. I thnik I'll go see what FSJ has to offer.

Cheers.

Cole

I still have no idea what I'm going to do tomorrow though haha. I thnik I'll go see what FSJ has to offer.

Cheers.

Cole

doing some photos of the machinery up there is a good idea!! and if you do go to the local watering hole (can't remember the name!), but you run into about a 45y/o woman with a great looking okanagan hat, tell her i want it back!!! :rolleyes::lol: :lol:

Pictures are definately a good idea, I'll see what I can do.

As for local watering holes so far I've seen the Fog 'n Suds, Egan's, and Casie's... it sounds like the first one has been here the longest.