Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Kick The Tires And Light The Fires!

Cole

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Todd,

Sorry I didn't reply to your last email, I've been busy trying to tie up loose ends here.

It's all still setting in, but I'm really excited to get my start as a pilot!

Cheers.

Cole

He will more than likely do what ever it is that has to be done! and that will include flying as well. You can't draw a line in the dirt between flying and the hanger..we all work in the hanger when we are not flying. If a person works well they could be flying in a week or a month.

Well put Sirlandsalot, VIH's lowtime pilot program is very respectable. I'm to the point now where flying for a living is just around the corner, it's a great thought!

The way I see it, if I fly until I'm 65, I'll have 50 years of flight under my belt, spending some time on the ground is nothing in the big picture.

Cheers.

Cole

Guest plumber
Well put Sirlandsalot, VIH's lowtime pilot program is very respectable. I'm to the point now where flying for a living is just around the corner, it's a great thought!

The way I see it, if I fly until I'm 65, I'll have 50 years of flight under my belt, spending some time on the ground is nothing in the big picture.

Cheers.

Cole

Cole you'll do fine. Good luck to you.

Shane Martin

Guest plumber
Thanks Todd,

Sorry I didn't reply to your last email, I've been busy trying to tie up loose ends here.

It's all still setting in, but I'm really excited to get my start as a pilot!

Cheers.

Cole

Don't worry about replying back to Chopperman. I remember the time he hung up on me. No hard feelins people get busy.

Thanks Shane, I try to make a point of returning every email someone takes the time to send, but the last couple weeks have been very busy.

Getting very close to heading north. I'm really happy with the way things are unfolding so far.

Cheers.

Cole

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Cole... I remember the feeling of landing the first job. The Feeling keeps coming back to you as you venture into new A/C and different types of flying. Its a great career!!! Keep your chin up on those long trips away from home and normal living...The best advice i can say is, Have Fun...oh and take lots of pics...

DC