Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Good Old Boys Club

I'd go for the group hug... but right now I can barely lift my arms.. have been shoveling out the 15ft high drift :shock: that seems to of swallowed up my driveway and the 2 cars parked in it... started shoveling at 0830 and havestill got a few more feet to go before I get to the end of the driveway.... PHEW!!! :cold: what a storm.... and :rant: there's more of it on the way tomorrow.... they're saying we're gonna get 25-30cm :censored: :censored: :censored:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, don't compare us with justhelicopters cuz those guys are idiots!!!! :P

yes, it is the industry that makes us what we are.........unique :up:

i have noticed that a few of the "ol boys" haven't been posting and was going to ask what's up? :huh:

so everyone lighten up a few turns or else i'm gonna have to post another one of my "when i was 19 " pics :up: :up:

now i gotta go change the plugs on the forklift........................ :P

Guest CHEVY II

Welcome to the electronic age... where one's word's, allbeit typewritten, are construed in whatever way the reader at hand see's fit. <_<

Without a persons tone being heard to "back up" their post, I for one, sometimes find it diffucult to "read into" what that persons true feelings are.... :blink:

For this reason, most times I prefer to keep things "Lite" when posting which is why I'm probably the one of the biggest offenders of "Hi-Jacking" threads.(like now for instance) :rolleyes:

As far as this thread goes...the "dozen" that's spoken about, and many more that I have become accquainted with over the last three years and in some cases more, are definitely the reason why I keep coming back for a myriad of reasons.

:censored: for the good of the whole!

Generally speaking, most threads here are well worth the read and the ones that aren't get deleted...or :censored:

Edited by CHEVY II