Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Vih Sold?

Wait until Bruce hears about this ....

Brucy... Oh yuk! Definately not a gentleman! Gotta figure that at a certain stage in life one would become concerned about how one is remembered..because it really doesn't matter how much cash you have at the end. Does it?

P5

Just for the record pilot5, back off on the Campbell Helicopter thing. I've been (was) in the business for 50+ years. Bruce Campbell was(is) the best company I ever worked for. Pretty basic formula with CHL. Do your job, no problems, f-ck him around, the wrath of God shall decend upon you!! Always kept his word, always gave you what you needed in the field, never fu-ked with your rotation, your paycheck was as good as gold, unlike most companys out there. The only company that even came close to Campbell was the now defunct Midwest Helicopters. If anyone wants further info on CHL, PM me, keeping in mind that I WILL post it here.

John

Just for the record pilot5, back off on the Campbell Helicopter thing. I've been (was) in the business for 50+ years. Bruce Campbell was(is) the best company I ever worked for. Pretty basic formula with CHL. Do your job, no problems, f-ck him around, the wrath of God shall decend upon you!! Always kept his word, always gave you what you needed in the field, never fu-ked with your rotation, your paycheck was as good as gold, unlike most companys out there. The only company that even came close to Campbell was the now defunct Midwest Helicopters. If anyone wants further info on CHL, PM me, keeping in mind that I WILL post it here.

John

Well for what it is worth I did a season on the 205 for Campbell back in the day. A bit crusty but Bruce did what he said and paid on time. Laura was always straight with me as well. I always wondered where the bad rep came from.

Oh well. Just aviation I guess.

I did seven years with Bruce an Laura...seven great years. Flying great iron doing everything from alberta HAK, RAP an pine beetles to chasin fires in 205s an 212s from BC to ontario making great $$ year after yr. I can realistically thank Bruce for the great finacial situation im in today because of my time there. I usually dont post on these but some of the earlier posts disgust me an i felt my experience there should be heard.

Cheers....

In regards to the disparaging, juvenile and small-minded comments about Mr. Campbell and his daughter Laura, those particular individuals have shown what completely unprofessional morons they truly are. It's a small world this commercial helicopter business, and I firmly believe that what goes around, comes around.

I had the opportunity to fly for Mr. Campbell for a couple of years not too long ago. I have absolutely no cause to say anything negative about him or Laura because they treated me well and gave me a fair shake. Completely professional.

Perhaps the individuals who slagged Campbell Helicopters should man up and offer a public apology to Mr. Campbell and Laura - but I highly doubt that will happen given their prediliction to spew the retarded vitriol they have.

Well I've been drinking most of the afternoon....so maybe it's the booze.

But there are some people on this forum that boggle my mind. Obviously....the "internet forum" affords one a certain degree of anonymity...which make it really easy to shoot one's mouth off. But Lordy. As I understand it, this industry is pretty eensy weesny. Naming names and talking....excrement about them? ......well.......I'm sure nothing bad could happen.....carry on........