Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Forum Code Of Conduct

Guest Jeremy Law

doood, I have over 130 negative reps....its awesome. Some people are good at kissing a$$. I'm good and pi$$ing people off.

You have to embrace what your good at and make it yours. I own the negative rep Trophy. I dare anyone to try and take it away from me.

LOL.

• Like 16

The Freedoms mentioned above don't allow you to do whatever the heck you want.

Those Freedoms are "subject...to...reasonable limits...in a free and democratic society."

You are entitled to your opinions, but it doesn't mean you can express them wherever you want to.

That is why Verticalmag and the lawyers are censoring negative remarks against their advertisers.

Suddenstop (-130, Yeah!!!), or anyone else here is always invited into my home....but if he starts expressing some of his radical and controversial opinions, I might ask him to shut-up, or just kick him out.

A free and democratic society (Canada) must have Freedoms, but also Protections.

Cut Verticalmag some slack, they are protecting their customers.

Cut XXX Helicopters some slack, they are protecting their reputation.

Cut the lawyers some slack, they are doing their job, as allowed by our Charter.

Please continue to express your opinion, but don't be surprised if it isn't accepted in certain private places.

That is my opinion, whether you agree or not, thanks for listening.

OT

• Like 7

Suddenstop (-130, Yeah!!!), or anyone else here is always invited into my home....but if he starts expressing some of his radical and controversial opinions, I might ask him to shut-up, or just kick him out.

but all the same I'd like to keep my shoes on at least, in case my visit turns out to be a short one LOL

Huh?

2007, that is a strange reply.

What part of my post says that someone's opinion would be radical, and why do you put it in quotation marks as if it was something I had said??

I said nothing like that, nor implied anything like that.

Why would you say that I've "been listening to the government too much"?

I just pointed out the fact that our Charter is a two-way street, in that it has Freedoms and Protections. That is fact, not my opinion.

That is the way things should be in a free democracy....(in my opinion).

Everyone in Canada is entitled to have an opinion.

An opposing opinion is not automatically radical.

But a slanderous opinion will be limited to where it may be expressed.

• Like 3