Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Contrail Requirements Keep Canadians On E.i

TT :stupid: Now you've done it. The number of Canadians working overseas is a state secret! Expect a visit from the Men in Black! :shock:

Now all the foreign pilots will go home and demand the Canadians leave! :(

747 loads of high time pilots and engineers will return to Canada. They will, of course, displace all the pilots and engineers now working in Canada. :shock:

This situation will prevail for 4 hours when it will be discovered that the pilots won't fly before 9:00 or after 17:00. They also require food every 45 minutes and every third day off ( in order to cover something called "night medevac" )! If anyone is so bold as to ask then to actually ask them to do one of these "night medevacs" they will look startled then immediately ground the a/c due to a burnt baggage door light or dust on the rotor blades. :blink:

They will also require a co-pilot and will refuse to fly any single engine helicopter making the entry"Second engine missing" in the A/C Journey log defect list. :wacko:

The engineers will require 2 "helpers" to perform any work at all and will require a large air conditioned office with phone and computer - a large comfortable chair will be mandatory. :rolleyes:

The crews will demand rental cars, 4 star hotels, with pool, fine dining and will confuse everyone by asking for directions to "The Dark Side".

Chaos will prevail as the industry grinds to a halt! :unsure:

And TT it is all your fault!!!! :up:

In order to save civilization perhaps we should keep things as they are! B)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crews will demand rental cars, 4 star hotels, with pool, fine dining and will confuse everyone by asking for directions to "The Dark Side".

Chaos will prevail as the industry grinds to a halt! :unsure:

And TT it is all your fault!!!! :up:

In order to save civilization perhaps we should keep things as they are! B)

Lies!! Lies!!! This is all lies. It's nothing like this over here. Honest. We are just getting by in horrible working conditions. Honest.

(Jeez Sharky I thought we agreed we wouldn't tell everybody. Now they are all going to want to come.) :P

Jeez Duece I wasn't refering to us working here in terrible conditions - barely surviving the heat and thirst - NO Beer! Oh Dear! :down:

We deserve- No! We Demand more time off, better working conditions and a large raise! :up:

Just this morning I found a seed in my orange juice! :stupid:

Oh! The humanity. :shock:

I was refering to all those other guys. B)

Trying to make an argument for sending all the foreigners home that fly in Canada will ncessitate the person(s) making those arguments to give wide birth to places like Kenn Borek Air in Calgary. Venture that thought within those confines and your face would get re-arranged. It's best that some Canadians keep that protest down to a whisper-quiet roar because of that or they's probably have some homeward-bound Canadian taking their jobs. It can be a son-of-a-bit*h when you got something like 3000hrs and become considered a low-timer" all over again. :D

The point of the topic is not banishment of foriegners but encouragement of our industry to give young Canadians a chance at a kick at the can. There is a difference! As Canadians we should take pride in developing our country.... through education, training and immigration.

I've enjoyed many of the discussions.... but some of you have gone way off track.

Cheers,

V