Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

A Great Summer..........

412driver

well that's a wrap for me gang! i'm on my way home and will be back to teaching on monday.

finished up in Grande Cache, saw a number of siesmic aircraft in the area. anyone from here?

on the drive to Edmonton there was ALOT of lightning around the Hinton and Edson area so the season ain't over yet. ;)

keep it safe guys and girls, it's been great and hopefully we'll see you ya'll next year! :up:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I missed you again this year...

Seems like you had an OK summer.

My summer started out as the total pitts, but ended on a fairly good note, with new job, new homebase, new toys to play with, and being single again for the first time since 1998...

But summer's not quite over yet here in Manitoba, and perhaps there will be a few more fires yet.

Cheers all :up:

Awesome summer, did record hours, AND did record miles on the Bike (umm, a bicycle that is :o ) over 2000 Km, rode to Jasper and back twice, the Golden Triangle (Golden - Lk Louise - Radium) twice....never bent or broke anything (yet)....well other than the rotator cuff on the RH shoulder after that little 50 Km/hr gravel slide that is :shock:

Awesome summer, did record hours, AND did record miles on the Bike (umm, a bicycle that is :o ) over 2000 Km, rode to Jasper and back twice, the Golden Triangle (Golden - Lk Louise - Radium) twice....never bent or broke anything (yet)....well other than the rotator cuff on the RH shoulder after that little 50 Km/hr gravel slide that is :shock:

407D,

That is awesome!! :up:

All except the rotator cuff, I hope that is healing nicely. I wish I had thought to take my mountain bike to the Bugs this summer. All of the VERY nice lodge girls were into mountain biking. A **** of an incentive to go riding and stay in shape. :D

Cheers!

NG

...never bent or broke anything (yet)....well other than the rotator cuff on the RH shoulder after that little 50 Km/hr gravel slide that is :shock:

Poor 407D; you're not supposed to do that! Doc TQN says this is a rotator (cuff). When it is "on" and working properly, your arm has its full range of motion at the shoulder. When it is torn, it hurts like a sumbitch and is quite scary! :shock: :D Hope you're all back together now (so you can draw that circa 1968 OK logo for me still- HA). I saved you a picture for your scrapbook, BTW! Owie, owie, owie!

post-824-1158193945_thumb.jpg