Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Seismic For Sale.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello MD….

Easy with the old-timer stuff…….LOL. Yes, I am still one of the old guys still in the loop. In my opinion we had a harmonious group at Klondike/Kenting, pilots got along engineers and vice versa, we had good parts people, a great overhaul staff and awesome avionics department. The DOM and Chief Pilot were great people to work for and with, the students we got in for training in most cases were good people and I can’t say enough about the quality of the instructors and in addition the equipment was in very good shape. Sure we had a few glitches, but the general consensus was fixing problems and not the blame. There were always after hours gatherings of some sort to keep moral high and keep people talking.

It was a good time and a good time was had by all…….at least it was one of the two companies I worked for that were people driven, even in the 70’s and into the early 80’s.

Hope this answers your question…..thanks for asking.

HBD……

Yes, Abitibi's Main Office is in Calgary, No, there is no DOM there yet! Chuckles, The last CE quit, he has some "homefront" issue's to tidy up! So the record is clear, Abitibi is not a newcomer to Alberta. They have been established here in AB since 1992.! Just keeping the FACTS straight.