Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

407's

Guest TDK

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, I'm speculating since there seems to be a virtual 100% concentration in a very small geographic region - one with warm salty air, and aircraft that fly over it all day every day, and the problem is with an electrical component in many of these accidents. I haven't seen or heard anything official or otherwise that makes this connection, but if I were the investigator, I'd have one eyebrow raised about now.

As for the guys in th east and west of Canada - anyone flying a helicopter should be nervous :blink:

The only reason there is a 1200 hour/24 month time life on TT straps is due to PHI and the gulf...CTD is exactly correct on the "Salt" thing!

407 if you missed the 42 degree gearbox on your DI then yours strapping on the wrong ride! hehehe. Any aircraft that the m/r overpowers the hydraulic system or chopps its own tail off I personally would stay away from! :P:P:P

Let me know when the spotted owls are getting out of hand over there again and we'll clean i'm out fur ya! Have fun in the snow mate! Cheers!

...hasn't been a Spotted Owl sighted here in years V-Ref, you and your 204.5 took care of allmost all of the available habitat last time you passed through, then your partners burned up the rest. :D

We could use some beer in the fridge, send Bob down, or at least his new credit card. He finally reported the card that we took last summer stolen, so we can't use it anymore. :P

• 2 weeks later...