Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Bell 210

Guest Aggroeitch

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aggroeitch

1) Although I can be accused of "rambling-on" too much in my answer to your question, you were specifically named and it was directed at you and nobody else. I am not Larry Bell or anybody on the Board of Directors of Bell Helicopter Textron, but I can pass-on what I understand to be the truth........and you got it. Find out different yourself and I'd ask you to correct me please.

2) IF I was included in the "Bullshit" part of your reply and you believe that I'm lying, then you are mistaken sir....................you are mistaking me for someone who gives a crap.

Good-day sir.

I read and was interested in every post of this thread. So even if cranky doesnt appreciate the posts cap I do!

Ditto.

And thank you to Twinstar and Cap. Always appreciated.

Aggroeitch,

I am sorry you didn't get more of what you were looking for. This site has a tendancy of threads to wander off in different (related) directions. We're good people and we mean well (most of us anyways). I hope you find what you're looking for though, if you don't though, just keep listening to that song by U2.

Funny though, I always thought spam on websites was "Check out my site for hot girls who want to party ---> www.free boobies with tonnes of advertising.org"

Ditto.

And thank you to Twinstar and Cap. Always appreciated.

Aggroeitch,

I am sorry you didn't get more of what you were looking for. This site has a tendancy of threads to wander off in different (related) directions. We're good people and we mean well (most of us anyways). I hope you find what you're looking for though, if you don't though, just keep listening to that song by U2.

Funny though, I always thought spam on websites was "Check out my site for hot girls who want to party ---> www.free boobies with tonnes of advertising.org"

I found the thread surprisingly interesting; and cleared up some doubts about what I had previously understood. Cap, You are truly a wealth of information, those engineers/pilots/aviation tech and buffs like you, that delve so deeply into the why's and wherefore's, can really give a hand-up to newer generations in shared experience and hindsight (as it always seems to be 20/20). Personally, a yes/no answer doesn't do it for me....I like history lessons and for an information-hungry apprentice that became an engineer I would still volunteer to clean dead bird carcasses from your aircraft; and I freely admit that I am not above bringing in home baked cookies or brownies in to the hangar just to make sure I stay on your 'good side'.

Cheers and thanks.

Val.

And believe you me I don't feel saying that is a waste of my finger time.

ValKiran.mtc --------you can put a hold on all the bowing and scaping towards me. There are a ton of guys out there who know as much as I have past on and many know one **** of a lot more also. I just happened to be one of those that cared to pass on a tidbit of what I picked-up over the eons. Don't make more of it than it is. A lady on this site by the name of 'TQN' can give you a good education on most anything 'Air America' if you wish and has good reason to be able to do so.

If we ever work together some day, you can forget about bringing cookies to me and just remember this instead........'SINGLE MALT SCOTCH w/ some ice for Cap after last flight'. Now repeat after me....."SINGLE MA............."! :lol::lol: