Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Paint Jobs-the Good And The Bad

putz

Guest bag swinnger
]This ones kinda wierd colors. Purple and brown. post-1706-1202602688_thumb.jpg

I believe these colours were picked to match the paint schemes for Eddie Bauer edition Ford trucks in the nineties. these trucks went out with the machines on support and had matching custom licence plates that had the aircraft ident on them. and so did the fuel trailers.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heliben: I like them. Although a solid purple would have been perfect to keep the legacy going. The Eddie Bauer scheme is alright though.

Goldmember: If only the whole fleet could have that paint job, eh?

Speaking of purple. I've tried to add another photo of the EC120 that shows a lot more of the purple... The screen says adding attachment and the little flower/clock thing just keeps spinning.... file is only 2 or 3 mgb's. Anybody help?

heliben: I like them. Although a solid purple would have been perfect to keep the legacy going. The Eddie Bauer scheme is alright though.

Goldmember: If only the whole fleet could have that paint job, eh?

Speaking of purple. I've tried to add another photo of the EC120 that shows a lot more of the purple... The screen says adding attachment and the little flower/clock thing just keeps spinning.... file is only 2 or 3 mgb's. Anybody help?

Hi Murdoch

Looks like you need an image resizer. Will shrink your photos down to 100-150 Kbs. with no loss in quality.

Available Here (free, no spyware or adware)

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer/

Regards

Splitpin

Guest bag swinnger
The maroon 500 looks like an old Rupert's land machine without the signage. Is Don not in buisness anymore?

That is an old Ruperts land machine BVH, I beleive them to be no longer operating since the 600N crash over a year ago in which they lost their chief pilot. :(

nice lookin machine(the eddie bauer), but isn't it missing something? Like the winter scoop? hmm looks like snow on the machine to me anyways... think posting pics on a public forum people would be more aware........ oh well gives me something to nitpick about cause some foiegn ******* is doing my job instead of me, explains the extra time on my hands, this reminds me of another page on this forum........ happy flying :D