Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Mvh

oreomaster

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is MVH still running the traffic Helicopters? I heard they lost the contract to LR helicopters. If thats the case so much for hireing 36 students a year. I would go talk to LR. if I were training.

MVH gave up the contract, they we do not work for free, or do any of the graduates that we hire.

Cheers

PRJB

I can testify to the above post......

not enough $$ to live in a major center or morally right to pay that salary to a pilot IMHO

the wages are paid by the customer through the operator.

Good to know. Heavens knows I dont want to be spreading untruths or partial truths about anyone. Out of curiosity what is the pilot wage flying one of those robinson coffins?

Good to know. Heavens knows I dont want to be spreading untruths or partial truths about anyone. Out of curiosity what is the pilot wage flying one of those robinson coffins?

So Green Stain how many hours do you have in the R44? Or anything for that matter? We timed out many a R44 in the field "working" them for several thousands of hours and never had any accidents or incidents so I take offense to your comment in calling them a coffin! You sound like you are trolling on this thread and wanting to stir up some s*it!!