Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Mvh

oreomaster

V'been reading this thread a little and then started started a search about MVH.

The only thing a found is Miami valley hospital Heli services..

Does MVH operate a school here in CAN and whats this CIE where abouts?

Excuse my ignorance..

MVH = Moutain View Helicopters out of Springbank. Mvheli.com

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow !! Nice place i would say !!!

If only i had this kind of support from where i got my licence.

They took my money and barely throw me out after..Understandable when they bring to the table the experience/insurances problem, geez, if only i was aware of MVH before that !!

Don't ask me where i got my license from.....I'm a shame !

Have a nice day guy's !!

MVH has a great reputation especially for providing some of there students with jobs in the industry after they complete there training.

Although MVH seems to go above and beyond what most flight schools will do for there students. I doubt that all there students get the same treatment when going out to find work or applying for jobs. It is still up to the individual to prove they have the dedication, work ethic, and attitude to make it in this industry. I have never trained at MVH but have flown with a few of there students who had good hands but with there current attitude and work ethic will never make it in this industry.

Yes you are right, there will always be the mama's pay'in "I am really good at flight simulator" students. Nothing is free, and if you expect a free ride, do somthing else. On the flip side, if you work hard, and are not scared of work, the possibilities are endless and the support will not end. Which is generaly how life works.

Yes you are right, there will always be the mama's pay'in "I am really good at flight simulator" students. Nothing is free, and if you expect a free ride, do somthing else. On the flip side, if you work hard, and are not scared of work, the possibilities are endless and the support will not end. Which is generaly how life works.

+1 for you both !! I've seen too many of that in my flight school..Boy ...was that frustrating !!

So Green Stain how many hours do you have in the R44? Or anything for that matter? We timed out many a R44 in the field "working" them for several thousands of hours and never had any accidents or incidents so I take offense to your comment in calling them a coffin! You sound like you are trolling on this thread and wanting to stir up some s*it!!

Your right when I refer to Robinson products as "coffins" I generally mean the R22 because as we all know the fact is that they are the most unstable unsafe production helicopter on the market today. IMHO. For your info I do have my share of time in them (along with many other piston pounding machines.) I can think of one Calgary area based school that has crashed at least 3 R22 in the past 12 years or so, where as those flying Schweizer ,Enstrom, Bell 47 have 0 incidents. I think we can let the numbers speak for them selfs. I think my opinion is clear that there are many other safer and more stable piston options out there. The lives of me and my passengers are simply worth more than the crap Frank has to offer. Again IMHO.

Seen my share of banged up machines due to training. BUT, there does seem to be an inordinate amount of Robinson crashes. To me, they're like a slinky,of little mechanical worth, but fun to watch someone else play with it. (And yes, that's GGB back in 1980)

post-3781-0-76504200-1295557033_thumb.jpg