Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Avalanche Claims One

Stickjiggler & 407driver

Although not a member, I have previously enjoyed reading the posts on this forum. However, there are several of your posts which I feel deserve a response of some sort.

I have had the pleasure of working with the local CHL base in your community for several years past, from both a personal and proffessional level. From a customer standpoint, the pilots who operate this base have excellent proffessional reputations as you know. Their background experience is widely recognized and appreciated by the customers who hire this base for local work.

The comments which you've posted regarding "heavy lift BA" , "sling them out with a 212" and several others simply solidify your lacking reputations as proffessional people amoung your customers and peers.

In the future please apply some self preparation before posting fictional information at the expense of someone else, and the members to this forum.

Perhaps your names after such posts would show some feeble respect for yourselves.

Happy flying.........

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps your names after such posts would show some feeble respect for yourselves.

Happy flying.........

<_< Hey 412......I think in your case, the shoe definetly fits........ :down:

Not sure about Stickjiggler as I don't know him, but 407driver is quite well known to many and I'm sure has a great deal of respect from many. B)

Know your audience before you call them out.... :down:

412, Best stick with you own line of work, as you simply don't know a lot of the under laying issues. You say that you have several years knowlege of the area.

I've been in the game here for 24 years, and a few things have happened along the way to create my point of view. I know many more players in the game here than you could imagine, there are NO secrets. somewhere, someplace, we do hear what happens, even with your flights. What I said was factual, it can't be disputed.

Sometimes you have to sit back and go Hmmmm when 1 aircraft is out, and 9 other aircraft from 3 different companies are parked.

Hmmmmm.

I have about a dozen other stories to that effect, but they will not be told.

All I want to do is offer a public warning to the individual in question, BE SAFE, BE SMART

Guys. My apologies if I've affended any of you. This is not my intention. I need not to know the underlaying issues. I just read your posts. I don't believe that hacking on a person over the open web is appropriate. Especially when they are available to you personally at any time. Your posts, in question, simply make you look foolish, weak and immature. Just our observation.

I'll stay clear of this discussion from now forward. Again, my apologies...

Good Day!

Good idea 412. I have a good idea who you are. If I'm correct on my assumption, just remember, I have never asked for or bid on your work, our company is far too busy to ever take it on, plus your price with your current supplier is far below what we operate for.

Regardless of your attitude or thoughts, we ARE here ready, willing and able to help you in the event of an emergency.