Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

For those that did aerial application of Vision

23 hours ago, Diaper_Pin said:

Tell that to my buddy who was diagnosed with advanced Prostate cancer at 45, which is virtually unheard of . We mixed Vision by the drum load for 4 summers in the early 90's doing aerial application. I can still remember the Monsanto Rep. telling us the stuff was inert and it was safe to drink.

Now I know why you're called Simpleton

Cancer as well here at mid 40's

11 hours ago, simpleton said:

Why are you assuming I'm a guy? Pretty sexist of you.

Well ladies and gentlemen here we have a perfect specimen of a “sac o’sh*t.”  Absolutely nothing to contribute to the conversation and attempting to bring into the mix their own personal beliefs based on Facebook facts and no knowledge whatsoever.  

Well simpleton you are an absolute f*ckin nothing male or female.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

And yet you guys are making this whole thread about me rather than about the original topic....and then complain that I'm not "adding anything to the discussion" while you all proceed to talk about me rather than discuss the topic...lol

So far I've discussed the thread topic literally more than anybody else here...…

So yeah, you boys rile up real easy.