Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Got Accepted

Cap, you have offended NO ONE!! And there is no need to apologize to anyone. You are right when you say "I took a stand" Good for you!! In my humble opinion I hope I can speak for the members of this forum and say I (We) support you 1000% in your analogy of the PUNK!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who on earth is this IDIOT?????

I hope to god you are not fixing my helicopter!!!!

You should identify yourself "Fifth" so we can all avoid you in the real world!!!!!

Hi OLG: Are you sure he is an Engineer? I can't find anything to indicate he is one, but I probably missed something along the road. Some folks here seem to know who and what he is. Sure would be nice if the knowledge was shared. I myself would love to know so I can stay at least 100 miles away from him. Cheers.