Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Cranbrook - Fatal Crash

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This type of news always sends a chill down my spine. Can't say how sorry I am to hear about this. My best hopes and prayers go out to all the families and friends involved.

I hope we have a quiet summer season this year. Too much action last year and the year before.

Everyone wrench and fly safe please.

Tragic news indeed. My thoughts and condolences to all involved including the witnesses who now have this horrific memory to deal with. Well wishes and support to T-Rex and the Bighorn family.

Good luck.

Everyone redouble your safety efforts! I'm gonna give myself an extra 500' from now on.

Sorry to hear what happened over there. From this side of the globe sincere condolences to everyone involved with Bighorn and BC Hydro, sorry for your loss. :(

Our thoughts and prayers are with all their families, and everyone else out there flying, be careful and be safe.

Ned

Sad to hear this terrible news...

My condolences to all involved.

Yes, very sad news indeed. It has been over eleven years since I have worked in Cranbrook but the BC Hydro names sound familiar just the same.

My deepest sympathy goes to all the folks affected by this tragedy, both directly and indirectly.

Godspeed and safer days to all...

BG

Our first thoughts and prayers are with all the family's involved. We are all so deeply saddened by the tragic events on Tuesday afternoon, words cannot explain my feelings. I thank everyone on here for your support and messages on this forum as well as the emails.

Thanx, I will keep all informed with any details as TSB progresses with the investigation.

T-Rex,

Have no words which could help much in this type of situation. The speed of such devestation is sometimes uncomprehensible but know there are many of us who are thinking of all the Bighorn and Hydro people at this time,,,,,,,be well.

Paul Kendall

Hi-Wood Heli.

Our first thoughts and prayers are with all the family's involved. We are all so deeply saddened by the tragic events on Tuesday afternoon, words cannot explain my feelings. I thank everyone on here for your support and messages on this forum as well as the emails.

Thanx, I will keep all informed with any details as TSB progresses with the investigation.

You're a good Man T-rex!! Thank-You for your candor. You are obviously involved in this accident and my sympathy's are with you. Please keep us informed of details of the investigation so we all can learn. Once again, Thank-You my friend.