Where Is The Rib Master

Ive only been here a year but I never saw him mudsling at anybody. He doesn't like Astars much, but with his experience he's allowed an opinion as far as I'm concerned.

#### when did he ever say anything personal about anybody? Your one of the only ones I've seen do that :down: As biggles said your out of line big time.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well actually he did make personal comments.

When I was in a situation with my problems with three of our regional TC people that was driving me nuts, he went out of his way to compliment me on what I have to offer aviation and wished me well.

So he did make personal comments in spite of who he works for, which in my opinion reinforces my beliefe that there are still a lot of good people left in TC....

Now if only we could find a way to rid the regulator of the pricks who should be fired and denied welfare e-mail me and let me know how to do it.

Biggles is bang on, to much chicken #### moaning with zero positive to contribute from a few posters here..

And don't bother coming back at me because I don't intimidate worth a sweet f.ck.

Chas W.

Surely somebody can find him on a red wine lovers or a BMW motorcycle owners forum somewhere on the web and invite him back. Either that or we can all register on that site under disguised handles and join into some ongoing thread (perhaps about favorite cork species or whatever they've got cooking), then gradually bring the topic around to retreating blade stall.

:D:D:D:D

the minute we channel all this energy in the right direction will be the time HEPAC begins to thrive...

... and you can bet Bravo Victor will be there for us when needed... whether from the sidelines or not.