Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Transport Canada Office - Kelowna

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha, Mini 500 !!! Now that's funny....no wonder she didn't like you !!!!

I didn't know you had to be endorsed to fly a Mini 500.....just desperate.

(insert joke about Mini 500......ugly girls.....friends seeing you etc here)

And a paper bag over your head, instead of a flight helmet.....actually a "double bagger" !!! :o

Amphibious, she's famous (or infamous) for exactly what you're talking about.

Sounds like she should be famous for being an ex TC employee. Go to the Abbotsford office. The receptionist there is very helpful and polite.

And a paper bag over your head, instead of a flight helmet.....actually a "double bagger" !!! :o

Mr Kelly, we all know that your flying a big and a very powerfull machine....And i am soooo jealous But why don't you tell what is really bugging you about mini machines?

you've flown tha 22's and the 47's also right?

Here's a few clips about some mini's. I suspect you would be tempted if confronted.

Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDX4FpusTXY

If it's a double bagger that you need to do it, we can fix that. :P

Mr Kelly, we all know that your flying a big and a very powerfull machine....And i am soooo jealous But why don't you tell what is really bugging you about mini machines?

you've flown tha 22's and the 47's also right?

Here's a few clips about some mini's. I suspect you would be tempted if confronted.

Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDX4FpusTXY

If it's a double bagger that you need to do it, we can fix that. :P

I'm not sure which is scarier, kit helicopters, or the soundtrack they use on some of those videos.