Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Company Perks

T55

Hey Mc 407 Im in for $25, I need one of thoes birdy pin's, can't seem to get one from the powers that be, but then again the birdy has now changed to the boomerang pin,( now that's what Im talking about) Tell you what, When I find a couple of boomerang pins I'll trade you for the golden birdy pin. Deal??

It's not about the perk's over the years it's all about the the Cash and the glory and not mention the Chick's, don't know about the rest of you dudes but the girl's love a man in JetB/A. Alright who am I fooling (myself) there's no real cash, the glory has faded and as far as the chick's are concerned there driving the dam chopper's now. But were still all having fun.

Keep the Blue side up.....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Vermouth

You do sound like you love your company, my hat's off to you Sir, your a lucky man to be in that position, there's not may of us out there. To get up in the morning and go to a job every day that you love is very rare, good on ya mate.

I too still love to go to work for the most part, but with all the changes I'v seen over my 18years in the bussiness, sometimes it's not as great as it once was, but maybe that's just my age shining through(old crabby Pilot/Eng) I must say it's good working with you and your's, Need a Multi dimentional Helicopter Driver up there anytime soon give Uncle Bob a call all I need is a nice B2 or 212 to drive and 4 hrs min's oh ya and don't forget the chick's

Keep the blue side up

I've been a relief pilot (on unpaid call) with this company since April, haven't done much flying 'cause they only have the one machine....but they did give me something unexpected last week...A BILL FOR MY PPC !!!........can they do that? I didn't sign anything or agree to pay for training, nor did they tell me I was expected to pay for training. And the little bit of flying I did do I didn't get paid for nearly 8 weeks, and then I had to accept a reduction of 50% on my day rate for the first day out 'cause I "didn't leave for the job till late afternoon". What's up with that??

Hey Singer in the Rain, I like your style and sense of humor. :D I'll record that $25 bid, I doubt that anyone will top that huge bid. :blink: You obviously know where to come and collect your prize :up: Keep up those great posts !

Oh, what IS a "Multi dimentional Helicopter Driver", is that something like Height = Girth or something ? :D

" I've got one shaped like a mosque that calls you to prayer, but had to steal that one. "

Hey, thats interesting because I have one of those too except I had to buy mine in a store on the Madina Road in Jeddah, nothing like prayers being blasted over the loudspeakers all over the city at five AM to start your day... except maybe wandering up the street at 10 AM on Friday morning to see how many unfortunates they are beheading this week..in front of the Mosque of course....

Chas. W.

I've been a relief pilot (on unpaid call) with this company since April, haven't done much flying 'cause they only have the one machine....but they did give me something unexpected last week...A BILL FOR MY PPC !!!........can they do that?  I didn't sign anything or agree to pay for training, nor did they tell me I was expected to pay for training. And the little bit of flying I did do I didn't get paid for nearly 8 weeks, and then I had to accept a reduction of 50% on my day rate for the first day out 'cause I "didn't leave for the job till late afternoon". What's up with that??

Whats up with that? you are getting the biz man. Tell em to shove that bill where the sun dont shine. Unless of course you desparatly need the job. And even then. thats just wrong. :down: :down: