Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Who Are We & What Do We Do

This shows just who is who on this forum...............

407......spending his hard earned money that is honestly made in this very tough industry, and offering to by the rest coffee

and then CTD............ tsk tsk tsk, our money fallen outa his pockets, and he is still looking for more

3.gif3.gif3.gif3.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I consider the source, and in this case, the source is no clear mountain spring - more like a broken sewage pipe.

However, if you want to get a posse together, I would like to participate in his punishment.box.gif

Hmmm, 24 to 263, sounds about even fire-power I'd say 9.gif

But seriously, You'd have to compare apples to apples for a more fair comparison, ie B2's or B3's sold (but not "given" to federal forces) since 1996.

The numbers of old D's and B's sold since 1978 is a bit irrelevant...unless you want to compare performance too? I'd put my 407 against any B model, any day any place.

9.gif

I just had to tell you all again,

Obviously you have forgotten that the 300CB is the best, there can be no doubt about it!!

Now I don''t have anything to really compare with, but, you know I''m right

All you need to do is ask RDM, an he will explain. He was in for a visit on saturday, while you gys were out at the convention getting sloshed!!

Hope all went well!!

Too bad the Astar and 407 don''t sound like helicopters.  I''ll take my old, 2 bladed Bell medium any day of the week thank you very much !!    It has the look, size and sound of a real helicopter.  Besides, I can even take 14 of my closest friends with me when I travel.