Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

The Truth About Brian Jenner's Dismissal

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know Brian. I do know we all make mistakes. I don't know the whole story. I do know that when you are in the publics eye you must always be perceived as above reproach!

Agreed but such people are entitled to fair and reasonble treatment and to forgiveness. Lots of bigger fish than me have done worse things without being crucified for it.

Absolutely on both statements, hence my 2nd and third sentences..........

R...

Agreed but such people are entitled to fair and reasonble treatment and to forgiveness. Lots of bigger fish than me have done worse things without being crucified for it.

Brian, It's only the Crime that I am upset about.

It would be a fitting end to this saga IF the Operator did loose an Aircraft.

As far as your punishment...just posting in this Forum should be punishment enough !

..or, we cold tie you to a Statue if you prefer...???

post-380-1207251786_thumb.jpg

post-380-1207251797_thumb.jpg

post-380-1207251806_thumb.jpg

Brian, It's only the Crime that I am upset about.

It would be a fitting end to this saga IF the Operator did loose an Aircraft.

As far as your punishment...just posting in this Forum should be punishment enough !

..or, we cold tie you to a Statue if you prefer...???

You deserve to be upset about what went on, I was too. I spent hours pleading with them to stop if for no other reason than they couldn't help but get caught.

But from there to say that the local poacher who kills dozens of moose to sell them on the black market deserve a 10,000$ fine but the local helicopter operator who buys a license and puts a tag on his moose deserves a 2,000,000$ fine is a stretch. The law is supposed to be the same for everyone.

As the total fines came to 90,000$ and he suffered a lot of collateral damage even if proportionately it was nothing compared to what was dolled out to me.

Edited by Brian Jenner

Mr. Jenner;

Your choice of the word hate is unfortunate. I do not hate you and never have. My reasons for disagreement are posted. I do not have to defend them. You have openly stated what you have done and what you are going to do.

It is you as the ex President of the HAC who were caught entangled in this mess. Dare I question the wrath which would have come down on an operator caught in similiar circumstances on your watch?

This is a public forum on which you have come to seek the sympathy of those you left behind in your ivory tower. And now it disturbs you that when you need them, your twisted story may not find favour with some of us.

I wish you luck in your batle with HAC but as I said, they are astute gentlemen who, I doubt, dismissed you without a great deal of thought in the matter and you can argue the points with them.

Regards

carholme

Mr. Jenner;

Your choice of the word hate is unfortunate. I do not hate you and never have. My reasons for disagreement are posted. I do not have to defend them. You have openly stated what you have done and what you are going to do.

It is you as the ex President of the HAC who were caught entangled in this mess. Dare I question the wrath which would have come down on an operator caught in similiar circumstances on your watch?

This is a public forum on which you have come to seek the sympathy of those you left behind in your ivory tower. And now it disturbs you that when you need them, your twisted story may not find favour with some of us.

I wish you luck in your batle with HAC but as I said, they are astute gentlemen who, I doubt, dismissed you without a great deal of thought in the matter and you can argue the points with them.

carholme

Its nice to find you measuring your words I will do the same in the future as regard to words that like "hate". As for the wrath which would have come down on an operator caught in similar circumstances on my watch you have me confused with someone else. I have spent my life defending operators, a lot of whom were guilty of something but were nonetheless entitle to have someone defend them.

I have not come to this forum for sympathy. Now that I am free to offer my personnal opinions I came to this forum to set things straight. Even thought the same information was containned in a press release that was under a publication embargo till midnight last. As for the ivory tower tell that to aviation association managers who have rallied 5% to 10% of the possible membership. I rallied 75% of Canadian operators because I came from the field and stayed in the field like no one before. As for my story there is nothing twisted about it. You will not find a single contradiction on my part from beginning to end because the truth is easy to keep track of.

Thanks for the encouraging words nonetheless. Maybe we will one day find ourselves sitting side by side on Parliament Hill.

Edited by Brian Jenner