Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Giving Us A Bad Name

Bar C

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to take this opportunity to apologize for making such a bad comment, I jumped the gun big time, and it is truly this kind of assumption which ignites such a defense from my fellows, a valuable lesson learned, Helilog I hope you can get over it, I sure didn't mean to inflict such pain, very interesting how long this tread has spewed diarrhea, I confess I gave us the "bad name" now do you think one can ever be forgiven or is that a impossibility?

Oh Helilog their is help out their....

I think helilog was drinking again last night....wonder what he'll think when he wakes up this morning and see's all this crap.

Actually, I am ROTFLMAO over this......Yep, had a couple at a friends birthday party yesterday, and could not resist taking shots at such as easy target like Bar C.

He thinks "I" need help.......keerist, what a moron! He started a thread on this site, bashing flight crews with his holier than thou attitude, and doesn't think there would be any sarcastic replies?

Just another wannabe pilot that probably flunked flight school, or can't get a job in the industry (both?), or as I said lost his girlfriend or wife to a pilot (yes J, or an engineer).

I am sure his therapist is nurturing him right now as we speak. :lol:

Please, oh please feel free to stop by for a visit.....I am very easy to find at the Abbotsford airport.

Feel free to aks for a meeting through a P.M. for a time and a place.

Please....I am asking very nicely....don't be shy!