Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Giving Us A Bad Name

Bar C

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i 2 am guilty of posting before thinking of all the different ways someone could interperate what i was trying to get across. i was called on it when said company phoned my boss and ragged on him about what "i" wrote. now i write a post and usually delete instead of posting it. bob is a great guy and a great pilot, back in the day when i was a "hooker" he had a great hook and was very cautious of all the people around him. despite what some of you are depicting him as based on these "battles" his first posts always have good information to learn from, which alot of us would like to hear. just my 2c.

i 2 am guilty of posting before thinking of all the different ways someone could interperate what i was trying to get across. i was called on it when said company phoned my boss and ragged on him about what "i" wrote. now i write a post and usually delete instead of posting it. bob is a great guy and a great pilot, back in the day when i was a "hooker" he had a great hook and was very cautious of all the people around him. despite what some of you are depicting him as based on these "battles" his first posts always have good information to learn from, which alot of us would like to hear. just my 2c.

...plus 2c more ....

Good to see the Heli-logging crowd gets bobs vote. ahhaahhaha :lol:

Funny too how "good hooks" can make up for someones attitude.

:jerry:

You must have never been on the receiving end when I was flying. I figure I'll probably have to retire the day I can get the hook into the riggers hand (without rendering any limbs useless).

PS My 2c was in response to Scotty's response about his posting and his comment on Bob's first posts. I have never had the pleasure(?) of receiving a hook from Bob. No comment there!

Good to see the Heli-logging crowd gets bobs vote. ahhaahhaha :lol:

:jerry:

Something against the heli-logging comunity MT? A bunch of knuckle draggers in your books are we?

I guess because I am not very politically (okay redneck) correct, in my responce when some moron comes across slamming pilots with no basis for it....I am truly a bad guy.

I could care less about winning any popularity contests here.

Most of you have no idea what was flying behind the scenes in P.M.'s......so Bar C pissed me off, big deal??!!

My attitude is simple.....I treat people with respect and dignity when I get the same.....when confronted by an a$$hole, I can be a bigger one.....simple.

If you don't like my "attitude" or opinions......good on ya!

But alas, I have never judged someone by some meaningless posts.....but I do not take it well when I have been threatened.

Something against the heli-logging comunity MT? A bunch of knuckle draggers in your books are we?

I guess because I am not very politically (okay redneck) correct, in my responce when some moron comes across slamming pilots with no basis for it....I am truly a bad guy.

I could care less about winning any popularity contests here.

Most of you have no idea what was flying behind the scenes in P.M.'s......so Bar C pissed me off, big deal??!!

My attitude is simple.....I treat people with respect and dignity when I get the same.....when confronted by an a$$hole, I can be a bigger one.....simple.

If you don't like my "attitude" or opinions......good on ya!

But alas, I have never judged someone by some meaningless posts.....but I do not take it well when I have been threatened.

there comes a time when certain people cannot differentiate the true from the false, and this is one of them....Threats... gimme a break, you can dish it out but you sure have a hard time when someone puts you in place, Sad.

there comes a time when certain people cannot differentiate the true from the false, and this is one of them....Threats... gimme a break, you can dish it out but you sure have a hard time when someone puts you in place, Sad.

Someone putting Bob Kellie in his place??? I don't think so Bucko!!!

Someone putting Bob Kellie in his place??? I don't think so Bucko!!!

Okay for the record Helilog 56 is the greatest in the world he is always correct in everything, he is never wrong and has never made a mistake, there ya go my most humble apologies for ever starting this thread