Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Giving Us A Bad Name

Bar C

Something against the heli-logging comunity MT? A bunch of knuckle draggers in your books are we?

I guess because I am not very politically (okay redneck) correct, in my responce when some moron comes across slamming pilots with no basis for it....I am truly a bad guy.

I could care less about winning any popularity contests here.

Most of you have no idea what was flying behind the scenes in P.M.'s......so Bar C pissed me off, big deal??!!

My attitude is simple.....I treat people with respect and dignity when I get the same.....when confronted by an a$$hole, I can be a bigger one.....simple.

If you don't like my "attitude" or opinions......good on ya!

But alas, I have never judged someone by some meaningless posts.....but I do not take it well when I have been threatened.

My attitude is simple.....I treat people with respect and dignity when I get the same.....when confronted by an a$$hole, I can be a bigger one.....simple.

But alas, I have never judged someone by some meaningless posts.....but I do not take it well when I have been threatened.

smthing i've always wanted to say for my self...just simply dind't get the words placed right.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest SidewallPuncture
Something against the heli-logging comunity MT? A bunch of knuckle draggers in your books are we?

I guess because I am not very politically (okay redneck) correct, in my responce when some moron comes across slamming pilots with no basis for it....I am truly a bad guy.

Most of you have no idea what was flying behind the scenes in P.M.'s......so Bar C pissed me off, big deal??!!

I once tried a post like this, but alas, I'm not special so it kinda fell on deaf ears. Oh well....I need to find that application for the club again....Kyle....do you have it in PDF format?

Nothing against heli-logging at all, i support it 100%. I simply like to stir it up from time to time, ;)

post-824-1236706080_thumb.gif

So, ummm...what's transpired with the gentleman who lost his wife to exposure (?). Any news?

Caught a part of a clip the other night on the news witht eh husband who was stating that the incident was their fault for going out of bounds.

There was also a long apology from the RCMP SSgt in Golden stating that they messed up bynot following up on the early reports of the SOS signs.

Would make a good Human Factors case study