Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

C'mon Fires!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to see any helicopter damaged, but at least no-one was hurt. It'll be back, maybe not this year, but certainly next.

Looking at that first picture, is that guy in the boat telling a fishing story?

The one that got away?

They should put that old steam chicken out of its misery and turn it into a reef for divers to play in. Last thing we need is more rebuilt wrecks, take the insurance money and put a down payment on a 210.

I think the dude is showing how much seat cushion is missing and presumed located with the pilot somewhere else. Just a guess though.

sc

take the insurance money and put a down payment on a 210.

Yeah I'm sure Bruce will get right on that. Right after the Devil straps on a snowboard, and goes heli-skiing in Hades. :lol::lol: No you're half right, he'll take the insurance money.

My Info says that the '12 was upside down in 20' of water, and the Kamov dragged it over to where it lays now. It isn't about to fly again anytime soon. A total write-off.

Meanwhile, back at the shop (an unnamed O/H shop tucked away in the suburbs of Westbank) they are crewing up to work all weekend on the Tundra '12...which should be heard gracing the skies on Tuesday ..or so