Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Mass Exodus

pilot5

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!! This is not a feeble attempt to spew gloom! NEWS FLASH

Apparently just in: Many of the senior pilots have left Mustang for amongst other reasons crap money and unreasonable undependible rotation times...

The DOM has left to as well as well as few key figures in Management.

Low wage quebec approch has finally cought up... personally I would say... If you want my services this is what its costs.... if you want loyalty buy a dog!

Rumour... Dont think so..but am willing to stand corrected!

p5

Now does anyone have any of the goodies or grusome details on this latest mass exodus..The offical line will be no doubt that its layoffs... But we know this is not the truth!

P5

Come on guys, where is the blood? Pilot5 is waiting for the "gruesome details" drooling over the knowledge that there is a Canadian Operator in trouble out there.

You just love that stuff don't you pilot5.

JD

How come there are no gruesome details yet, don't you guys have any rumors going yet? Where the blood, got to have it

A Canadian Operator in trouble, you know what I mean by Canadian Operator right? a Company in Canada that hires you and helps you pay for things you need in life like a mortgage, feeding the family etc and in exchange you just go and do what you always wanted to do in life, fly helicopters.

Don't get me wrong, I don't work for them and don't have much of clue of what is happening with them. Just hate to see people happy and in a rush to spread bad news and asking "gruesome details" of a helicopter company in trouble in an industry that I loved and supported me for the last 34 years.

JD

• Like 3

How come there are no gruesome details yet, don't you guys have any rumors going yet? Where the blood, got to have it

A Canadian Operator in trouble, you know what I mean by Canadian Operator right? a Company in Canada that hires you and helps you pay for things you need in life like a mortgage, feeding the family etc and in exchange you just go and do what you always wanted to do in life, fly helicopters.

Don't get me wrong, I don't work for them and don't have much of clue of what is happening with them. Just hate to see people happy and in a rush to spread bad news and asking "gruesome details" of a helicopter company in trouble in an industry that I loved and supported me for the last 34 years.

JD

i hate to see companies falter and fail too, yet this is mustang, a mass exodus means nothing to that company, they prey on the desperate and the positions fill as fast as they emptied.

• Like 1