Helicopter Shelter - Dome.

On 8/15/2019 at 9:55 AM, R0T0R said:

True but you can get a hangar with a toilet for a couple 100 grand that can house multiple machines and you don’t have to take a crap outside on the ramp or, if you’re civilized, at the local Tim Hortons!

Right...good luck trying to build a hangar that can hold multiple helicopters with a toilet for a hundred grand...OMG what decade are you living in?! My single car garage in a busy location with a multitude of suppliers cost me $40K and I did 60-70% of the work. And no...there was no toilet. It's not 1978.

That's a good one.

True but you can get a hangar with a toilet for a couple 100 grand that can house multiple machines and you don’t have to take a crap outside on the ramp or, if you’re civilized, at the local Tim Hortons!

an indefinite small number.
"he hoped she'd be better in a couple of days"
synonyms: a few, two or three, a small number of; 
a couple
"a couple of drinks"
antonyms:

several

Thought I should bold the word then define it for you. Sure a couple may be an understatement, but if you wish for more accuracy I can hire an actuary to assess your area and get a more accurate number. I could also look in to funding with the bank and compare interest rates and property taxes. I can even go as fars as projecting utilities for the sake of your need for accurate postes on vertical. You must be fun at parties...

• Haha 1

for the convenience, there is a price

for the ability to set up shop anywhere literally, does that even carry a price tag?

When a contract stipulates you need to be local, guess who can be local now....anywhere... and by tomorrow anywhere else.

from the maintenance side, I would love to see a portable cheaper smaller version that you assemble around a parked helicopter so you can work out of the weather, that to me would would be worth a look.