Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Chl New Logo.....going Public.....bye Bye Chc

I am an AME, I was just playin wich ya!!!! B) Just haven't had anything to scrap about lately and I was bored.

You dawg! Don'tchu be messin' with me, JB! :P AME. Yes. I'll save my Blonde Amendment "out" for another time. (Don't think there's any scraps left, but if ya think of one, I'll be there. ;) Ahahaha.)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our new brand signature builds on our 50-year foundation of quality, service, and innovation – and symbolizes our vision for Canadian Helicopters to strengthen its leadership position through dynamic innovation and leading-edge thinking into the future.

The circle symbolizes planet earth, and the global scope of our full-service business philosophy.  The circle also represents the sun, and the optimism of our bright new future.

The aerofoil represents flight, and the technology of aviation – our raison d’être.  Additionally, as a symbol of energy and forward momentum, it captures the dynamic innovation that is at the heart of everything we do.

Red and white are our colours, symbolizing our Canadian origins – and the values of honesty, integrity, quality, and friendly professionalism, which we share with Canada on the world stage.

Welcome to the future.

Well Cap,

Officially they kept the bird to placate the OK crowd since they were, after all, buying out a considerably larger company.

Unofficially they kept it so they could F**K with it. You know, turn it around facing east and modernizing it. Generally pissing off your crowd, all the while pretending to be welcoming you'all into the family with open arms.

Actually, I just happened to be in Penticton on the Longline course when that happened. Boy, us two Sealand pilots were about as popular as pork chops in a mosque when the local crowd found out what had been done to their precious bird.