Safespace

16 hours ago, simpleton said:

Lol, ******* that's one sad false equivalence.

I'm guessing you're booked in for your Monkeypox shot too.

Nope, that one is not in my threat zone. Won't say why. Left that to leading doctors that have stated it on CTV, Global, CBC etc...  I LOL when the doctor explained how it is transferred and the anchor lady asked: But, it is airborne right? To which the Doctor was emphatic, "No, close contact, skin to skin, unprotected sex..."

Strange...it really exploded last month... wonder why??? 

20 hours ago, simpleton said:

Why stop at 4 shots....go for the 5th...just to be sure.

When it comes due, I will. You obviously have not lost friends or family to Covid (and I sincerely pray you never do). Or I am pretty sure your attitude would change...

2 hours ago, simpleton said:

You do realize that web forums are social media....you literally just posted your opinion on social media.

Apparently you, since you've been bitching and virtue signaling about the subject on here since the vaccine mandate came out.

If you had read my post completely and understood what I said..... I did say that this site is as close to social media I have been.... but thank you for pointing out the fact this is social media. 

As for bitching about the vaccine..... if you go back and read what I have posted you will get the common thread that I am tired of hearing about how hard done by the unvaccinated are..... that is what I don't care about.... they chose not to get vaccinated..... who cares?

So instead of trying to pick an argument on here why not post some useful information about flying that others will enjoy reading.... not covid cut and paste articles. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pool pilot said:

As for bitching about the vaccine..... if you go back and read what I have posted you will get the common thread that I am tired of hearing about how hard done by the unvaccinated are..... that is what I don't care about.... they chose not to get vaccinated..... who cares?

If you don't care about it, then why make all the posts about it? Lol.

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1