Safespace

This topic has taken another un-signalled right turn. I'm all for people expressing opinions, but I too have grown tired of every topic being hijacked. For what it's worth I too would like this "information" moved to it's own folder. Those people who want to read it, can. Those who are done with it, like me, don't have to. You have the freedom of speech, true, and that is your right. But I have the freedom not to listen, that's my right. I don't go to covid forums looking for helicopter information. 

I harken back to the days not so long ago where people shared useful information, and transquebecniece was here to wish you a happy birthday. Anyhoo.....rant over.....have to go fly. I guess I've been a member far too long.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Invisible said:

This topic has taken another un-signalled right turn. I'm all for people expressing opinions, but I too have grown tired of every topic being hijacked. For what it's worth I too would like this "information" moved to it's own folder. Those people who want to read it, can. Those who are done with it, like me, don't have to. You have the freedom of speech, true, and that is your right. But I have the freedom not to listen, that's my right. I don't go to covid forums looking for helicopter information. 

I harken back to the days not so long ago where people shared useful information, and transquebecniece was here to wish you a happy birthday. Anyhoo.....rant over.....have to go fly. I guess I've been a member far too long.

You literally took the time to read it because you wanted to...it wasn't psychically beamed into your head, lol.

If you're done with it and don't want to read it...then why do you take the time to read it? The cognitive dissonance is amazing. 

I said it before. If you have a problem with it, hire a lawyer, don’t piss an moan in this forum to people who did what the needed to in order to feed their families. I don’t personally like having to do two medicals a year just because I turned 40 but guess what…I do because that’s what I need to. If you guys don’t like it you should just go do a different job. Things change so you need to accept it or move on. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, R0T0R said:

I said it before. If you have a problem with it, hire a lawyer, don’t piss an moan in this forum to people who did what the needed to in order to feed their families. I don’t personally like having to do two medicals a year just because I turned 40 but guess what…I do because that’s what I need to. If you guys don’t like it you should just go do a different job. Things change so you need to accept it or move on. 

If you didn't engage then Twinstar wouldn't have to shut this garbage from both sides down every other day. It's not that hard to figure out.

1 hour ago, R0T0R said:

The year is 2030, and pilots now need a prostate exam as part of their daily pre-flight hazard assessment. Some people on Vertical Forum are against it...but then a wise gent going by the use screen name "Rotor" chimes in...

"but guess what…I do it because that’s what I need to. If you guys don’t like it you should just go do a different job. Things change so you need to accept it or move on"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1